Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Felicity is Officially out Traveling!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jerseycow6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    My Felicity has finally departed and is on her way to her first host family!
    I'll post an album of her going-away soon.

    If you are hosting Lissie and have yet to give me your address, please PM me with it as soon as possible!
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tallpkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! We're the first host family, so she'll be here any day now! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jerseycow6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep. In fact, she's been so impatient about getting to go, since I've been telling her about it for about a month now, and you're so close, so I overnighted her. She'll hopefully be arriving today!

    And if anyone else is interested in hosting Lissie during her travels, I'm sure she'd love to stay out a little longer!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 28, 2006 03:30 PM: Message edited by: jerseycow6 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •